We are in the process of transferring the hosting and maintenance responsibilities of the wiki from Chucklefish to ConcernedApe, which is why the wiki will temporarily be hosted at stardewcommunitywiki.com. Soon the official wiki will resume at stardewvalleywiki.com and will be hosted going forward by ConcernedApe. Prior to the transfer to ConcernedApe we will update this site with the date on which the transfer will occur.
Ezt a cikket vagy szakaszt nem fordították le teljesen magyarra. Üdvözöljük a szerkesztés fordításával.
Utoljára szerkesztette Kroszki en 2020-12-15 17:03:24.
- 1 Barátság mechanika
- 2 Univerzális ajándékok
- 3 Teljesítmények
- 4 Hivatkozások
- 5 Előzmény
Barátokká válhat a falusiakkal, amint barátságai elmélyülnek, a falusiak párbeszédvonalai barátságosabbá válnak, a #Szív eseményeknek nevezett jelenetek következnek be, és a falusiak ajándékokat küldenek postán.
Minden falusinak van egy barátság pontszáma, amely tíz szívmérővel (normál falusi) vagy tizennégy (a házastársnak) rendelkezik:
Minden szív 250 barátság pont és az összes szívmérőt megtekintheti a játékmenü közösségi fülön.
When talking to Falusis, a circle will appear next to their portrait. Its color will depend on the number of hearts you have with the Falusi. Blue denotes 0 hearts, green for 2, yellow for 4, red for 6, purple for 8, and at 10-14 hearts a purple star will appear. Hovering the mouse over the circle will display the number of hearts out of 10, if not married.
A falusiakkal való beszélgetéskor egy kör jelenik meg portréjuk mellett. Attól függ a színe, hogy hány szíved van a lakossal. A kék 0 szivet jelöl, zöld 2, sárga 4, piros 6, lila 8, 10-14 szívnél pedig lila csillag jelenik meg. Ha az egeret a kör fölé viszi, megjelenik a szívek száma, ha nem házasok.
You can increase friendship points by:
- Talking to Falusis (+10 if the Falusi is in the middle of a special animation, like exercising or using a camera, otherwise +20; can only score once per day)
- Completing an item delivery quest for them (+150)
- Giving them a gift they love, like, or are neutral towards (see Gifts)
- Giving a second loved, liked, or neutral gift in a week (see Gifts)
- Inviting them to the Movie Theater (+200 if loved, +100 if liked) (see Movie Theater)
- Purchasing a snack for them (+50 if loved, +25 if liked) (see Movie Theater)
- Making certain choices in their heart events
You can lose friendship points by:
- Not talking to a Falusi (see Decay)
- Giving them a gift they dislike or hate (see Gifts)
- Hitting them with a slingshot (-30, can only score once per day)
- Rummaging through a Garbage Can when they're within 7 tiles of you (-25, except Linus who doesn't mind). They will speak to indicate that they have seen you. If more than one is within 7 tiles of you when you rummage, only one will speak and lose friendship.
You may enter a Falusi's bedroom when the relevant heart meter reads at least 2 hearts. This level improves access to the Falusi for talking and gifting.
Friendship points can increase up to a maximum of 2749 (one point less than 11 hearts) for Falusis whose heart meters show as 10 hearts on the Social tab.
With marriage candidates, the meter pauses at 8 hearts. It will not increase unless you give the candidate a bouquet to indicate your romantic interest. If you do so, that meter is unlocked and operates as before until ten hearts is reached. (Note that after reaching 8 hearts but pre-bouquet, friendship points can continue to rise to just below 9 hearts (2249 points) and will not decay until the candidate is given a bouquet.) It is possible to give a bouquet to any and all marriage candidates, and raise all their friendship levels to 10 hearts, without damage to your relationships with other romantic partners, so long as you have not yet proposed. (If you have proposed, are married, or have a roommate, there is a chance your fiancé/spouse/roommate may become jealous.)
Dating all bachelors or bachelorettes may result in a Group Ten Heart event, which does not affect friendship, but may prevent you from giving gifts for one week afterwards.
When you propose marriage, the heart meters of all other marriage candidates convert to the behavior of all other Falusis, since none are marriage candidates any longer. However, their entries in the social tab still show whether you have previously given them a bouquet. (Also, after marriage you can still activate romantic heart events with these other marriage candidates if you have previously given them a bouquet.) After the marriage ceremony, your spouse's meter unlocks once again and can rise as far as 14 hearts.
Each day, not talking to a Falusi will slightly decrease their friendship unless their heart meter is full. Marriage doesn't stop decay with your spouse.
|Relationship||Decay rate||When decay stops|
|Gave bouquet||-10/day||10 hearts|
|Not romanceable||-2/day||10 hearts|
You can give each Falusi one gift per day, up to two gifts per week, as indicated by the checkboxes in the social tab. You can review the Falusi's gift preferences by clicking on their row in the Social Tab to open the "Gift Log". This log keeps track of gifts given, and gift preferences learned via Secret Notes and dialogues with their family and friends.
For the purpose of gift-giving, the week begins on Sunday. If you give a Falusi two gifts in a week, their heart meter will rise an additional ten friendship points on Sunday morning when you wake up.
You can always give a birthday gift to a Falusi, even if you've already given that character two other gifts that week.
You can give your spouse one gift every day of the week.
Each Falusi has individual Kedvelt and Nem kedvelt, which affects how many friendship points are gained or lost when you give them a gift. The friendship points are multiplied on their birthday (×8) and Feast of the Winter Star secret gifting event (×5):
|Gift Taste||Normal||Winter Star (×5)||Birthday (×8)|
If a gift is liked or loved, the points gained will be further affected by quality of the item:
Note that a no-star loved item always gives more points than an iridium-star liked item. The equation is
Event Multiplier × Preference × Quality Multiplier, where Event Multiplier is 1 (any day), 5 (your Winter Star recipient), or 8 (their birthday), Preference is 80 or 45, and Quality Multiplier is 1, 1.1, 1.25, or 1.5. (For neutral, disliked, or hated gifts, the equation is simply
Event Multiplier × Preference.)
Gaining friendship with each Falusi will unlock unique events (see each Falusi's article for the requirements). It's possible to permanently miss some events, though most events can be viewed at your leisure or out of order.
- Fő cikk: Marriage
Some Falusis can be romanced by the player (see marriage candidates). Once you've reached eight hearts with an eligible Falusi, you can give them a bouquet to unlock the ninth and tenth hearts. Once you've reached ten hearts with an eligible Falusi, you can give them a Mermaid's Pendant to propose. Alternatively, at 10 hearts, you can give Krobus a Void Ghost Pendant to indicate you'd like to move in together as roommates.
After you've moved in with or married a Falusi, they get an expanded fourteen-heart friendship meter. At 12.5 hearts (3125 points), they will randomly give you a stardrop.
- Fő cikk: Quests
Completing an Item Delivery Quest awards 150 Friendship points with the requesting Falusi.
- Fő cikk: Festivals
You earn friendship points for speaking to Falusis at Festivals, the same as any non-festival day. Three festivals can have special effects on friendship points with Falusis:
- The Flower Dance increases friendship 250 points (one heart) with your dance partner, unless the partner is locked at eight hearts beforehand.
- The Luau can increase or decrease friendship points with most Falusis (all except Sandy, the Wizard, Krobus, and the Dwarf).
- Your gift to your secret friend at the Feast of the Winter Star is worth 5x the normal amount of friendship points.
In addition, giving gifts to Falusis at the Night Market will increase friendship with them, in the same way as it does outside of festivals.
- Fő cikk: Bundles
Completing all Bulletin Board bundles improves the player's friendship rating with non-datable Falusis by two hearts (500 points). Note that this applies only to non-datable Falusis whom you have met in person. Falusis who do not show on the "Social" tab of the player menu and Falusis whose names appear as "???" will not receive 500 points.
- See also: List of All Gifts
Below are lists of items that are universally loved, liked, considered neutral, disliked, or hated. Note that there are some exceptions and that individual Falusi tastes override any universal tastes.
Preferences for Eggs, Milk, Fruit, and most Foraged Items vary by Falusi, and are generally not listed here.
This is a list of items that almost every Falusi Szeretett to receive as a gift. These items are guaranteed to give the most points (80) towards your relationship, but may be difficult to obtain.
Though worth fewer friendship points than a loved gift, a liked gift increases friendship by 45 points, and is often much easier to obtain.
- All Artisan Goods (Except for Oil which is disliked, and Void Mayonnaise which is hated)
- All Cooking (Except for Fried Egg and Bread, which are universally neutral, and Strange Bun and Seafoam Pudding which are hated)
- All Flowers (Except for Poppy which is hated)
- All Foraged Minerals (Except Quartz which varies by Falusi)
- All Fruit Tree Fruits
- All Gems (Except Prismatic Shard which is Loved)
- All Vegetables including Fiddlehead Fern (Except Hops, Tea Leaves and Wheat which are Universal Normál, and Unmilled Rice which is a Universal Dislike.)
- Élet elixír
Mindenki számára normál
This is a list of items that will elicit a neutral response from the Falusis, and give 20 points toward friendship. There are some exceptions.
- Caroline Kedvelt Tea Leaves.
- Elliott Szeretett Duck Feather.
- Emily Szeretett Wool.
- Evelyn Utált Clam and Coral.
- Harvey Kedvelt Duck Feather, Nem kedvelt Bread, Utált Coral, Nautilus Shell, and Rainbow Shell.
- Leah Szeretett Truffle, Nem kedvelt Fried Egg, Utált Bread.
- Maru Utált Truffle.
- Penny Nem kedvelt Duck Feather and Wool, Utált Hops.
- Sandy Kedvelt Wool.
Mindenki nem kedveli
This is a list of items that will decrease friendship by 20 points when given as gifts.
- All Building Materials -- Battery Packs, Clay, Fiber, Hardwood, Stone, and Wood
- All Bombs
- All Crafted Floors & Paths
- All Fences
- All Fertilizer
- All Fish (except for Clam which is a Universal Neutral, and Carp & Snails which are Universal Utált)
- All Geode Minerals
- All Geodes
- All Seeds including Fruit Tree Saplings, Tea Saplings, Acorns, Maple Seeds, and Pine Cones
- All Sprinklers
- All Tackle
- Most Metal Goods -- Coal, Copper Bars, Gold Bars, Gold Ore, Iridium Bars, Iridium Ore, Iron Bars, and Refined Quartz
- Abigail Szeretett Pufferfish; Utált Clay
- Clint Szeretett Gold Bar, Iridium Bar, Omni Geode; Kedvelt Copper Bar, Iron Bar; is neutral toward Coal, Gold Ore, Iridium Ore, Refined Quartz
- Demetrius is neutral toward All Fish (except Carp & Snail)
- Dwarf Szeretett Lemon Stone and Omni Geode; Kedvelt Cave Carrot; is neutral toward Solar Essence, Void Essence
- Elliott Szeretett Lobster; Kedvelt Octopus, Squid; is neutral toward All Other Fish (except Carp & Snail); Utált Sea Cucumber
- Evelyn Utált All Fish, Clay
- George Utált Clay
- Haley Utált All Fish, Clay
- Harvey Kedvelt Spring Onion
- Jas Utált Clay
- Krobus Szeretett Iridium Bar, Void Egg; Kedvelt Gold Bar
- Leah Kedvelt Driftwood, Spring Onion; Utált Void Egg
- Linus Kedvelt Spring Onion; is neutral toward All Fish (except Carp & Snail)
- Marnie Utált Clay
- Maru Szeretett Battery Pack, Gold Bar, Iridium Bar; Kedvelt Copper Bar, Iron Bar, Oak Resin, Pine Tar
- Pam is neutral toward All Fish (except Carp, Octopus, Snail & Squid); Utált Octopus, Squid
- Penny Szeretett Sandfish
- Pierre Utált All Fish
- Robin Kedvelt Hardwood
- Sam Szeretett Tigerseye; Utált Metal Goods
- Sebastian Szeretett Obsidian, Void Egg; Kedvelt Flounder; is neutral toward All Fish (except Flounder, Carp & Snail); Utált Clay
- Vincent Utált Clay
- Willy Szeretett Catfish, Iridium Bar, Octopus, Sea Cucumber, Sturgeon; Kedvelt Gold Bar, Lingcod, Tiger Trout; is neutral toward All Other Fish (except Carp & Snail)
- Wizard Szeretett Solar Essence, Void Essence, Super Cucumber; Kedvelt All Geode Minerals
This is a list of items that will decrease friendship by 40 points when given as gifts.
- All Artifacts
- All Bait
- All Monster Loot (except Solar Essence and Void Essence which are disliked)
- All Trash (except Driftwood which is disliked)
- Abigail Nem kedvelt Sugar
- Dwarf Kedvelt Dwarf Scroll I, Dwarf Scroll II, Dwarf Scroll III, Dwarf Scroll IV, Dwarvish Helm, and Dwarf Gadget
- Krobus Szeretett Void Mayonnaise; Kedvelt Seafoam Pudding
- Leah Nem kedvelt Seaweed
- Marnie Nem kedvelt Seaweed
- Penny Szeretett Poppy, Nem kedvelt Red Mushroom
- Sam Kedvelt Joja Cola, Nem kedvelt Seaweed
- Shane Nem kedvelt Seaweed
- Vincent Szeretett Snails
- Willy Kedvelt Seafoam Pudding
- Wizard Nem kedvelt Slime
There are 6 Achievements related to Friendship:
- A New Friend (Reach a 5-heart friend level with someone)
- Best Friends (Reach a 10-heart friend level with someone)
- The Beloved Farmer (Reach a 10-heart friend level with 8 people)
- Cliques (Reach a 5-heart friend level with 4 people)
- Networking (Reach a 5-heart friend level with 10 people)
- Popular (Reach a 5-heart friend level with 20 people)
- See Farmer::resetFriendshipsForNewDay in the game code.
- See NPC::receiveGift in the game code.
- 1.3: The Golden Pumpkin is now a universal love instead of a universal hate. Added new item, the Pearl, as a universal love.
- 1.4: You can now increase friendship by talking with NPCs at Festivals. Removed glitch where a birthday gift would remove a checkbox on the social tab. Added Gift Logs, accessed by clicking on the Falusi in the Social tab. Changed jealousy of player's spouse to only apply to marriage candidates who have received a bouquet. Harvey now Nem kedvelt many cooked dishes. Willy is neutral towards Maki Roll, Sashimi, and Dish O' The Sea. Vincent Szeretett Snails. Dwarf Kedvelt Cave Carrot. Vincent & Jas like Honey and Jelly. Sebastian Utált Mead.
- 1.4.4: Mermaid's Pendant and Void Ghost Pendant can no longer be given as gifts at the Feast of the Winter Star. Jas & Vincent now hate Triple Shot Espresso. Dwarf now Szeretett Lemon Stone.